Striking Web, Inc. (“Striking Web“) recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use www.striking web.com value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the Striking Web Site. Striking Web provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the Striking Web Site.
The Information Striking Web, Inc. Collects
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to Striking Web when choosing to participate in various activities on the Striking Web Site such as posting messages in our forums or in the comments section, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Striking Web Sites, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Striking Web uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Clickstream Data: We collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements through access logs. This information is not personally identifiable and is used for website and system administration, including research and development, user analysis and business decision-making.
The way Striking Web, Inc. uses Information
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Striking Web Site changes or for customer service purposes).
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
- This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the “effective date” below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued use of the Striking Web Site constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
Date Last Modified:
- This Privacy Notice was last modified September 12, 2010.
Please contact Striking Web with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice by email at [email protected]